Information in compliance with personal data protection legislation
What are cookies and what do we use them for?
A cookie is a small file of information that is stored in your browser each time you visit our website.
The purpose of cookies is to save the history of your activity on our website, so that when you visit it again, it can identify you and configure the content of the website based on your browsing habits, identity and preferences.
A cookie is harmless, it does not contain malicious or malicious code (e.g. viruses, Trojans, worms, etc.) that could damage your terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), but it does have a certain impact on your right to data protection, as it collects certain information concerning you (browsing habits, identity, preferences, etc.).
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually collect special categories of personal data (sensitive data). The data they do store are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content, etc.
What types of cookies are there?
Generally speaking, there are five types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: These are the most basic cookies. They allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchasing process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the responsible party has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the responsible party has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
What are first-party and third-party cookies?
- First-party cookies: First-party cookies are those that are generated and managed by the party responsible for providing the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are generated by entities other than the party responsible (external services or providers, such as Google, for example).
What type of cookie does our website store?
|PHPSESSID||Analytics||This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow session variables to be stored on the web server. This cookie is essential for the functioning of the website.||Expires during the session|
|_ga||Analytics||This cookie stores a unique customer identifier and is used to monitor unique visits, user data, campaigns, etc.||Expires after 2 years.|
|_gali||Analytics||Used to record the elements of the previous page that the user has interacted with to get to the current page.||Expires immediately|
|_gat||Analytics||Used to differentiate between the different tracking objects created in the session.||Expires after 10 minutes|
|_gid||Analytics||Used to distinguish between users.||Expires after 24 hours|
|idenergias||Technical||Cookie for internal use necessary for the functioning of the display of the cookies policy of the website.||Expires after 30 days|
What can I do with cookies?
Cookies can be deleted, accepted or blocked, as you wish. To do this, all you have to do is configure your web browser accordingly.
At any time, you can prevent the installation of cookies (blocking) on your computer using the corresponding option in your browser, but in this case we cannot ensure the correct functioning of the different functionalities of our website.
Below are the links for managing and blocking cookies depending on the browser you use:
You can also delete the cookies stored in your browser by going to your browser’s configuration options.