Crowndfunding to finance projects in Poland
In July, we became the first Spanish company to break into the crowdfunding bond market to finance projects in Poland, through the leading renewable project financing platform in Europe, Enerfip.
And we have done it with the objective of raising up to 2,300,000 euros that will allow financing the construction of 4 solar parks of the ID Energy Group in Poland that have a combined capacity of 3.6 MWp, and whose entry into operation is expected between November 2023 and April 2024.
Click on the link for full project information https://es.enerfip.eu/invertir/investissement-solaire/cautus/
The acquisition period will begin on September 5th at 12pm and it could be active for 30 days, in which case it will last until 5th of October.
What are the investment characteristics?
- Fixed interest rate: 8.5% per year.
- Type of Investment: Bonds / Simple Obligations.
- Investment term: 18 months.
- Interest payment: first annual payment, and the rest at term.
- Investment amount: You can invest from 10 euros.
If I am interested, what do I have to do to be able to invest?
- Register on the Enerfip website at this link: https://es.enerfip.eu/inversor/registrarse/. We recommend doing it as soon as possible, since the registration period can last between 24-48 hours.
- Once registered, you must access the CAUTUS project: https://es.enerfip.eu/invertir/investissement-solaire/cautus/ and press the “I like this Project” box, in this way you will be informed of the evolution of the project.
- Subscribe to the issue, once the subscription period has opened. (September 5th)
- The payment of the subscription can be made before, during or after having made the subscription through the means of payment available on the platform. If the payment is decided to be made after having made the subscription, they will have a period of several days to formalize it.
For any questions, write to this email: email@example.com